FIXED TERM UNTIL 31 AUGUST 2019
HOURS: 12.5hrs/wk, Monday to Friday, 8.15am – 10.45am
As Site Facilities Officer you will ensure that our school and grounds are maintained to a high standard. The successful candidate will be organised and proactive, motivated and enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills to deal with staff, pupils, parents and our local community.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Securing site at start of school day
• Litter picking
• Carrying out water flushing and checking water temperatures
• Dealing with contractors
• Moving furniture/deliveries
• Basic repairs and maintenance
• Basic decorating
• Minor plumbing / electrical repairs
• Be passionate about education and learning
• Be supportive of our Christian values and church school status
The successful candidate will join a team that holds the following values in high regard:
• Every child will feel safe, secure, cared for and loved
We will offer you:
• The opportunity to work at an improving and ‘Good’ graded school by Ofsted
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A friendly, professional, supportive and hard working staff team
• Strong leadership and governance
If you would like to be a part of our lovely school, then please come and meet us.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 18th March 2019