Thank you for your interest in working at Newland St John’s CE Academy.
We currently have the following vacancy:
Child Supervisory Support Officer
2 fixed term posts available (1 maternity cover & 1 until July 2019 in first instance)
Salary: Grade 1
Hours: 12noon – 1pm, Term-time only
Location: Newland St John’s CE Academy, Beresford Avenue, Hull, HU6 7LS
Required for November 2018
Are you passionate about creating the best possible eating environment for our children?
Are you enthusiastic and good at encouraging children to enjoy a healthy meal?
We are committed to maintaining a calm and happy environment in which play opportunities for our children are developed and enjoyed.
Duties will include: Supervision of children, aged 4-11, during our lunchtime session in the dining hall and on our playground.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Inspire and work effectively with pupils, parents, staff, governors, volunteers and members of the wider community
• Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team players
• Be passionate about education and learning
• Have high expectations of all children and staff and be committed to raising standards
• Be supportive of our Christian values and church school status
The successful candidate will join a team that holds the following values in high regard:
• Every child will feel safe, secure, cared for and loved
We will offer you:
• The opportunity to work at an improving and ‘Good’ graded school by Ofsted
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic children
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A friendly, professional, supportive and hard working staff team
• Strong leadership and governance
If you would like to be a part of our lovely school, then please come and meet us.
How to apply: Applications can be made by downloading the attached application form, job description, person specification and application pack letter below.
For further details, please contact Jo Langcaster, School Business Manager, on tel: 305740 or email email@example.com Applications can also be made online at ETeach
Closing date: Friday, 9th November 2018 at 9am
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced & Barring List Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Newland St John’s Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.