CLEANING ASSISTANT VACANCY
- Grade 1
- Minimum of 12.5 hours per week, all year
- Salary £9 per hour
We are currently looking for a part time Cleaning Assistant to provide general cleaning duties at Newland St John’s CE Academy.
Applicants will ideally have cleaning experience, although training will be provided. The successful candidate must be willing to work as part of a team.
We are looking for an excellent Cleaner who is:
- Committed to providing a high quality service
- Hard working and efficient
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work as part of a positive and happy team
- Able to build excellent relationships
If you are interested please complete and return an application form to Human Resources.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 21st September 2020
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: 5 hours per week, term time only
We currently have a vacancy for a Lunch-time Supervisor to supervise and secure the safety and welfare of pupils during the lunch break, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and sensible individual, with excellent verbal communication skills.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring good order and discipline in line with the policies of the Academy – reinforcing acceptable behaviours in unstructured situations, e.g. how to move around and exit the Academy, socialising with others, sensible play on the playground.
- Encouraging the development of social skills and self-discipline amongst the pupils.
- Monitoring behaviour in the assigned areas.
- Reporting, to the Senior Lunchtime Supervisor, incidents that are seen or reported regarding pupils’ welfare.
- Assisting to clear and clean dining areas during the lunch period.
Closing date is 9am on Friday 18th September 2020
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
“Living, Learning and Growing in the Love of God.”
“Parents and carers value the strong sense of community you encourage within the school’s
very diverse cultural and social mix where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.”
“Pupils’ behaviour is often exemplary.”
“The school embodies its Christian vision through the way it welcomes and supports pupils of all backgrounds and abilities, thus helping them to flourish.”
“My child never wants to miss school.”
“My child has been made very welcome.”